Our Lady of Knock • Dublin • Killarney • Kerry • Dingle Peninsula • Cliffs of Moher • Rock of Cashel • City of Belfast • County Cork • Northern Ireland • Kingdom of Fife • Palace of the Holyroodhouse • Edinburgh Castle • St. Andrews Cathedral • St. Rule’s Tower • Loch Lomond and Ben Moore Mountain
Flights to Ireland - Scotland
- We fly you to Ireland-Scotland from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
Hotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
- O'Connell St. Gresham Hotel
Tel: 011.353.1.874. 6881
- Killarney Plaza Hotel
Tel. 011.353.064. 21111
- The King James by Thistle Hotel Edinburgh
Tel. 011.44 845 305 8316
- Clayton Hotel Galway
Tel. 011.353 (0)91 721 900
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published.
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel, LLC, has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- Day 1: Departure from USA to Shannon.
- Day 2: Arrival. Drive to Our Lady of Knock and enjoy the museums and feel the presence of our Blessed Mother. Drive to Galway where we have dinner and stay the night.
- Day 3: Visit the Cliffs of Moher: they rise vertically to a height of 650 feet over the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean: a breath taking sight. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Killarney.
- Day 4: Late Start. Visit the famous Ring of Kerry: enjoy great scenic vistas as we tour the various sites of the ring of Kerry. Dinner at Stonechat. Overnight in Killarney.
- Day 5: Start late morning. Tour of County Cork. Visit Kinsale in County Cork. It is a pretty seaside town cheerily painted houses and wooden boats in the harbor. A place to bring the camera as it is so scenic and so 'Irish'. Kinsale is called 'the Gourmet Capital of Ireland. See the Charles Fort on Summer Cove in Kinsale. It is a stone fortress that looks like a castle that sits on the side of the bay. Dinner and overnight in Killarney.
- Day 6: Dingle Peninsula: one of the most amazing coastal villages and quaint shops. Dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight in Killarney.
- Day 7: Late Start. Departure from Killarney to Dublin. En route, visit the massive 12th century Rock of Cashel and the famous 15th century Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney stone. Shop at the Blarney Woolen Mill where you find Irish crystal and beautiful Irish linens. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
- Day 8: Tour of Dublin city by Coach: Visit Trinity College to view the Book of Kells. Then off to see Powerscourt House with its beautiful Gardens and the 6th century Wicklow and Glendalough Ruins. Dinner: Arlington hotel with traditional Irish music and dancing show. Overnight in Dublin.
- Day 9: Depart to Edinburgh Scotland. En route to Scotland, visit some of the most beautiful sceneries of Northern Ireland: such as the city of Belfast, and more. Take the ferry to Scotland and check-in Hotel in Edinburgh.
- Day 10: Free morning. In the afternoon tour the city of Edinburgh and visit the famous Edinburgh Castle, home of the Scottish crown jewels, also enjoy a trip to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Queen’s official residence in Edinburgh. Dine at one of the local restaurants. (For 2013, we will add to this day the following sites: Royal Mile ~ Tartan Weaving Mill and The Camera Obscura) Overnight in Edinburgh.
- Day 11: Depart to Kingdom of Fife, Home of Golf. Spend the day playing 18 holes at one of the famed Fairways of St. Andrew's, 40 courses to choose from. In the afternoon, visit St. Andrew's Cathedral, the remains of the largest cathedral in Scotland, including St. Rule’s Tower, with splendid views from the top. Then off to St Andrew's Botanic Garden, 18 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and glasshouses. Enjoy the afternoon walking around and taking in the beauty of these 18 acres. Dine at a local restaurant. Overnight in Edinburgh. (Those who wish to golf need to inform us at least 5 months in advance for a tee time.)
- Day 12: Tour of Loch Lomond in the lower highlands of Scotland. Lunch at Ben Moore Lodge near Ben Moore Mtn. End the experience with a relaxing dinner. Overnight in Edinburgh. (For 2013, instead of tour of Loch Lomond, we will be touring: Glasgow Cathedral, Peoples Palace and Winter Gardens ~ Doulton Fountain ~ largest terracotta fountain in the world). Overnight in Edinburgh
- Day 13: Depart from Edinburgh to the US.